Monday, August 8, 2011

June 13th-20th


Family,

Wow, sounds like great things are going on at home. You all look amazing. I love getting pictures of all my friends. I cannot believe they are all home now except for me and Ali! I know I was never good at writing them but if they would like to send me a letter tell them I would gladly read it and try my best to respond!  

Okay so this week has been busy, busy, busy. Because Chester is one of the more rural zones elder Metsarata and I have been travelling long distances throughout the zone to do exchanges. However, the good part is we get to see all of the beautiful countryside of Wales. As I was speaking to my companion we both realised that I have now served in three different countries on my mission. Probably not too many missionaries can say that.

This Saturday we have the baptism of Jason Chan. He is the rugby player with arms the size of my thighs. That is no exaggeration. He is the one who is from Australia whose marriage we were able to witness. He is really great and has the right desires for baptism. It is wonderful to see him and his new wife getting their life in order.

Yesterday President and Sister Bullock came to our sacrament meeting. It is there second to last talk that they will give in sacrament. They did amazing like always and it will be said to not have them anymore. However, all I hear about the Preston’s is good things so I am sure there will be more greatness to be had. 

Our last zone conference with the Bullocks is this weekend. I do not know all the inn’s and outs but President tells us it is going to be good. Knowing them it will probably be life changing.  

Hope you have a great week at LP. Send pictures. Tell mellissa I am so excited for her and grateful for the steps she is making in her life to have an eternal family.

Love you all,
Richard


HAPPY FATHERS DAY! THANK YOU FOR BEING THE GREATEST FATHER EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment