Wednesday, October 13, 2010

September 13th-20


I tried to send pics via email and it did not work so so sorry!!!!

Family-

Wow that is too bad that the Internet is out! Looks like that party was lots of fun you all looked great!
First off THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the books! They are incredible. I am already half way through the first book for the book of Mormon. I think I have read over 200 pages because I can’t put it down.  I love the stories and the quotes that he adds they are great books!

What an amazing week it was here on the isle! Isabella got baptized and the service was really nice. It was a good turn out from the ward.  I confirmed her on Sunday and it so happens that we also got a new bishop so the whole stake presidency was there and everything. It all went well. We were also blessed to have 8 investigators at church. I think that is the most that I have had on my mission yet! It was wonderful. We worked hard and were rewarded for it. On top of that we were fortunate enough to teach 25 lessons this week! The Lord is pouring out blessings on the Isle!

Keith and his family are still doing great. Keith should be baptized this week. We are going over to his house this evening and his wife is going to cut our hair! She teaches hair at a college and was telling us both how we desperately needed her help! Haha. I have to admit I caved in and have let my companion’s stick a #4 to my head! YIKES.  Haha. They are wonderful though. Jeanine comes from a very strong Irish Catholic family and so she is taking her time but I think she knows that it is true.

So last P-day I went a bought a card reader so I can send you some pics via email! This morning we went on a beautiful hike and then Sister Radcliffe took us out for lunch. It was wonderful. We went to this little old village and were able to see the history of the isle.

Okay so i dont know what pictures i even included. This thing is killing me and i am now out of time. I would send you my sd card but you never sent me mine back so i have nothing to replace it with. If you can send it in a letter please do and i will exchange you!

Got to go!

Love,
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment