Monday, June 14, 2010

June 7- June 14


WOW!!!!!
 
That will go down as one of the craziest emails I have recieved on my mission!!! Tell the tanners congrats, he will be a great bishop I'm sure! 
 I want pictures of the watch!!! And the Car. I love the panamera!! I have seen a few here. SO glad to hear things are going well and that life is fun! I miss you lots and wish I could have been there for the big watch/test drive day.... that is my thing!!! However the lord is my thing right now and it has been great!!!!

This has been another wonderful week here in Bolton. Miracles are not ceasing. We have an investigator, Bakia, who we have not been able to get in contact with for the past few months. This week he called us. Bakia was very close to baptism but after discussing it with his parents he decided he needed to take some time and make sure it was right. After visiting with him this week he told us that he knows the church is true and he is ready for baptism! We dated him and are looking forward to his baptism.

Secondly, because football is so big here we were able to watch the GAME!!! Wasn’t it great. We went over to a knight’s house and they had a huge American flag and lots of food! It was fun and nice to get a little break. We would not have gotten any work done anyways though because everyone, EVERYONE, watched the game and the whole town stopped!

Elder chambers and I have continued to get along great! He is a really really good missionary and I suspect he will be made a zone leader after this transfer. The weather has been rainy but good. The work continues, we are finding more people and teaching lots!

I feel very bad that this letter is short! But I want you to know that as much as I love cars and watches there is no greater place I could be than here in Bolton. The work we are doing is heavenly fathers and there is nothing greater! Our family has been blessed beyond all measures and the more time I spend here the more I realise that. It is such a blessing to have all of you as my family and the love and support you give me.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!

LOVE,
RICHARD

Paige thanks for the pics sounds like fun in utah

Chareese that would be really fun thanks for the update hope life is great!

Dad HAPPY  FATHERS DAY I HOPE my letter makes it to you in time and congrats on the business!!!!! The lord is blessing us all greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment