Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 7-14th


FAMILY,
 
Hey sorry to trip you up again but this week was transfers!! However, I am still with my trainer which was expected. He is actually a really good person and I get along with him for the most part…!! Just kidding we really do get along except for the time that he tried to tell me that McDonalds is against the word of wisdom? Yea, well although I may find it repulsing, I still think Heavenly Father will be okay with us eating it occasionally! (But he still eats McDonalds too so im really not quite sure what he was talking about.) Anyways he is from utah and is a fairly normal person. We get along good and the work is continuing to be successful.

So this past week I went on an exchange with a zone leader and we had an amazing time. In the matter of 24 hours we were able to find teach and commit to baptism two men and surprisingly enough they are both young white Englishman. I am excited for both of them! 

We are also teaching a family's mother (the people who love America). Her name is Sheila and her son was killed in the army because the driver fell asleep. It is amazing to see how the gospel applies to everyone. When we were able to teach her about the Plan it was amazing. The spirit was so strong, anyone could have recognized it.

I love being a missionary and helping people find the truth about why we are here, and where we are going. We as members are truly blessed with the knowledge we have!!!! That is why missionary work is so important/exciting, because we truly change lives and bring peace, happiness and direction!

Today we are going to go to them temple! I can’t wait I love the Preston temple. I can’t wait take you both there in a few years!! Sorry this letter is short next week will be better!       


KENZ- FIRST OFF HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY!!!! CONGRATS ON THE ENGAGEMENT I WILL WRITE YOU SOON. ALSO YOU CAN EMAIL ME AND I CAN PRINT IT AND READ IT LATER CAUSE YOU ARE MY CUZ! 

Paige- thanks for getting things sorted with fb your amazing and preston is lookin big congrats!!! And yes I see all the pictures, they are great, the boys look really cute and Kali looks pretty. Tell her I say congrats when you see her next!!!

Char- im glad the weather is good its getting better here! However, I still wear a scarf and gloves and my comp is trying to go without jackets! Um…. NO haha maybe in a few months

Dad- yea I heard about golf that good tiger lost! And crazy/sad about Poland! And it is crazy to see here the people that take advantage of benefits and do not work at all! It’s sad and not right!

MOM- hope sem is going great!  I miss you, hope life is wonderful. Thank you for the addresses, we get to talk to eachother in less than a month!!! Also, it is really nice to get letters during the week… where is rob and alias going to?

Got to go, love you tons! Church is true!

Love,
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment